We congratulate you on the well-deserved awards and look forward to the next competition, which will be held
from 17 to 20, February, 2022
Best regards, the Organizing Committee
6th International Сhoreographic Сompetition
«SUPER DANCE from folk to modern»
February, 18 – 21, 2021. St. Petersburg, Russia
(Date of next competition: February, 17 — 20, 2022)
We invite you to take part in the 6th International Сhoreographic Сompetition «SUPER DANCE from folk to modern», from 18 to 21 February, 2021 in St. Petersburg (Russia).
The main purpose of the Competition is to discover young talents in the realm of dance, to support their creative initiatives and promote choreography in its various artistic forms as well as performing and pedagogical aspects.
THE COMPETITION AIMS TO:
- Attracting attention of a wide audience to the choreographic art;
- Promoting of international cultural cooperation for teams involved in the choreographic art;
- Discover new names and talents in choreographic arts;
- Raise the professional level of group leaders;
- Strengthen young people’s understanding of other cultures: develop a tolerant attitude to cultural differences, self-expression and artistic realization;
- Development of new forms of intercultural communication.
- The choreographic groups and soloists from all over the world (minimum 2 dancers, maximum not limited);
- The dance groups (soloist) of various styles, trends from different choreography schools including;
- Professional and amateur choreographic groups (soloist) of different age (no limitations on the maximum of age).
THE ORDER OF THE COMPETITION
- The deadline for application Is February, 1, 2021.
- Placement of information materials from 10 to 17 February, 2021 on Facebook platform in group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interaspect
- The First Round period of competition from 18 to 20 February, 2021;
- Announcement of nominees for the SUPER GRAND PRIX drawing on February, 20, 2021;
- The SUPER GRAND PRIX drawing — on February, 21, 2021;
- Announcement of the all final results on February, 21, 2021.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition is open to all teams that submitted all necessary documents not later February, 1, 2021 by e-mail: email@example.com and paid the competition fee.
- Each group (soloist) can participate in one or more categories.
- The participating group (soloist) provides to the Organizing committee the following information:
– Introduction of the group (soloist) (CV) (in English; max 20 lines),
– Color photo of the group (soloist).
- The competition consists of two rounds:
- First Round is the main competition program with the distribution of prizes and the award of the GRAND PRIX in each competitive category;
- Second Round is the «SUPER GRAND PRIX» prize (among the groups (soloist) that received the GRAND PRIX title)
- The participating group provides competitive material:
- One (1) or two (2) choreographic compositions in the selected category, with a total duration no more than 8 minutes.
- One additional composition for the «SUPER GRAND PRIX» prize, no more than 4 minutes long.
- On receiving the application, the Organizing Committee will send a special competition entry form to fill out: full titles of compositions, as well as LINKS to the recordings of the competition program.
- Each group has to post the recordings on YouTube channel (!) and send only links to it.
- With their application, the groups agree to the rules and conditions of the competition as well as using photo and video materials for publication on the competition website: http://en.superdance.su/ and on Facebook platform in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interaspect/
- All materials will be published on Facebook platform in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interaspect/
Requirement to competition materials:
- The competition is allowed to make video recordings of a live performance, (without editing elements, gluing frames, overlaying audio tracks).
- The competition is not allowed to stop the operation of the camcorder while recording one piece of performance.
- The video recordings should not be older than 2 years (preferably in 2019 or 2020).
The “SUPER GRAND PRIX” money prize drawing.
In the «SUPER GRAND PRIX» money prize drawing take part the teams (soloist) that received the «GRAND PRIX» title in their category.
CATEGORIES OF THE COMPETITION:
CATEGORY А: Classical dance and neoclassical dance
А-1 – Classical dance and neoclassic. Children group – age 7–11
А-2 – Classical dance and neoclassic. Teen group – age 12–15
А-3 – Classical dance and neoclassic. Juniors group – age 16–20
А-4 – Classical dance and neoclassic. Adults group – age 21–40
А-5 – Classical dance and neoclassic. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
CATEGORY В: Folk choreography (ethnic dance and stylization)
В-1 – Folk choreography. Children group – age 7–11
В-2 – Folk choreography. Teen group – age 12–15
В-3 – Folk choreography. Juniors group – age 16–20
В-4 – Folk choreography. Adults group – age 21–40
В-5 – Folk choreography. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
CATEGORY С: Modern chorography (jazz, modern, free plastic)
С-1 – Modern chorography. Children group – age 7–11
С-2 – Modern chorography. Teen group – age 12–15
С-3 – Modern chorography. Juniors group – age 16–20
С-4 – Modern chorography. Adults group – age 21–40
С-5 – Modern chorography. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
CATEGORY D: Stage choreography (show groups, step, oriental dances, disco)
D-1 – Stage choreography. Children group – age 7–11
D-2 – Stage choreography. Teen group – age 12–15
D-3 – Stage choreography. Juniors group – age 16–20
D-4 – Stage choreography. Adults group – age 21–40
D-5 – Stage choreography. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
CATEGORY E: Sport choreography (hip-hop, techno, street, electric boogie, break dance)
E-1 – Sport choreography. Children group – age 7–11
E-2 – Sport choreography. Teen group – age 12–15
E-3 – Sport choreography. Juniors group – age 16–20
E-4 – Sport choreography. Adults group – age 21–40
E-5 – Sport choreography. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
CATEGORY F: Theatre of dances
F-1 – Theatre of dances. Children group – age 7–11
F-2 – Theatre of dances. Teen group – age 12–15
F-3 – Theatre of dances. Juniors group – age 16–20
F-4 – Theatre of dances. Adults group – age 21–40
F-5 – Theatre of dances. Seniors group – from 41 years and above
Every group can include other age of participants but no more than 30% from full group
The competition is evaluated by a jury consisting of professional specialists in various fields of choreographic art.
EACH GROUP GETS ONE ASSESSMENT FROM 0 TO 10 SCORES FOR THE COMPETITION PERFORMANCE. Team can get maximum 30 points from 3 jury members.
The decisions of the jury are final and may not be legally challenged.
The jury evaluates the teams according to the following criteria:
- Performing skills. Technique/perfection.
- Artistic merit (imagery and image creation, message, emotionality, artistry).
- Presentation (stage design and stage direction, repertoire choice, costumes).
PRIZES AND AWARDS
|SUPER GRAND PRIX||The Best among Grand Prix winners||Money prize 30,000 Rub (in euro at the current exchange rate) and a Grand Prix Diploma|
|GRAND PRIX||30 (or highest score in each category but no less then 27 points)||GRAND PRIX Diploma|
|1st Degree Winner (1st place)||25 – 29||Diploma of the 1st degree Laureate (1st Place)|
|2nd Degree Winner (2nd place)||21 – 24||Diploma of the 2nd degree Laureate (2nd Place)|
|3rd Degree Winner (3rd place)||15 – 20||Diploma of the 3rd degree Laureate (3rd Place)|
|Diplomant (4th place)||10 – 14||Diploma of the Diplomant (4th Place)|
|Diploma of participation||1 – 9||Diploma of participation|
SPECIAL PRIZES OF THE JURY:
– For the best stage production of a choreographic composition.
– For the artistry in the performance of the competitive program.
– For the best stage costume of the competition.
– The best soloist of the competition.
– For the best musical accompaniment of the program.
The jury has the right to award additional prizes or not to award the above prizes.
ENTRANCE FEE IN COMPETITION
The group (soloist) have to pay the competition fee for the each category.
Soloist – 20 euro
Couples (duets) and Trio – 25 euro (per group)
Ensemble from 4 to 6 people – 35 euro (per group)
Ensemble from 7 to 12 people – 40 euro (per group)
Ensemble from 13 to 24 people – 50 euro (per group)
Ensemble from 25 people and more – 60 euro (per group)
Contract and invoice for the remittance will be sent after submitting the application.
Electronic versions of Diplomas will be sent after the announcement of the results.
Reviews and comments of the jury can be sent by request of leaders.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE CONTACTS:
Festival Website: http://en.superdance.su/
Organizers Website: http://interfestplus.ru/en/
Facebook platform in group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interaspect/